|(as it would appear on official course roster)|
| Optional: name you wish to be called|
if different from name above.
| Optional: name of "homework buddy"|
(leaving this blank signifies "I worked alone"
ic01: Pair Partner Picking Planning
|true||Tue 10/10 08:00AM||Tue 10/17 08:00AM|
You may collaborate on this homework with AT MOST one person, an optional "homework buddy".
MAY ONLY BE TURNED IN IN THE LECTURE/LAB LISTED ABOVE AS THE DUE DATE.
There is NO MAKEUP for missed assignments, and you may not submit work in advance, or on behalf of another person.
In place of that, we drop the four lowest scores (if you have zeros, those are the four lowest scores.)
This worksheet is intended to help you choose a pair partner, and/or whether the pair partner you’ve chosen is likely to be a good fit.
Please fill this out and then go into Phelps 3526 to find someone with responses similar to your own that also has a schedule compatible with yours.
- (10 pts) What Tuesday lab section are you officially registered for? Circle only one
8am-8:50am 9:00am-9:50am 10am-10:50am 11:00am-11:50am noon-12:50pm 1:00pm-1:50pm
- (10 pts) During which weekly office hours and friday lab section could you be available to work, if needed, to work with your pair partner? Circle ALL that apply.
- (10 pts) Before you started in CMPSC 8 this quarter, you may have had no prior programming experience, some prior programming experience,
or quite a bit of prior programming experience.
On a scale from 0 to 10, where 0 is none, 5 is "some", and 10 is
"considerable", how would you describe your programming experience prior to CMPSC 8?
Prior Programming Experience 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 None Some Considerable
- (10 pts) Based on your work so far in the course (lab00, lab01, the homeworks), how confident are you that given a
lab assignment, you'll be able to complete it successfully?
Confident 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Not at all Somewhat Very
- (10 pts) Based on your work so far in the course (lab00, lab01, the homeworks), how much support and help do you typically need
from the TAs and instructors.
Amount of help needed from TAs and instructors? 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Almost None Some but not much Quite a lot
- (10 pts) What is the name of your pair partner?
- (10 pts) What is their email address?
- (10 pts) What are two blocks of time of at least two hours each where you and your pair partner have both agreed you can meet to work on the lab between now and the deadline for lab03? List them below.
- (10 pts) What is some information that you think your pair partner should know about you that will help you work better together? Write it down here and then share it with them.
- (10 pts) What is your partner's answer to the question above, i.e. what did they share with you?
|Wed 8am-10:00am||Wed 10am-noon||Fri noon-2:00pm||Fri 2:00pm-4:00pm||Fri 4:00pm-5:00pm|